Accelerated TILDE skills 2013
The Tilde skills suite of books has 3 new editions. These books would be of interest to those undertaking: Simple Word Processed Documents, Design and Produce Text Documents or Produce Spreadsheets. These books help you progress efficiently and effectively through the process of learning the core skills with less time than the original suite.
Available NOW as ePDF for review copies and to purchase. The print version will be ready early 2015.
- Accelerated Tilde skills Simple Word Processed Documents: ISBN 978-0-7346-0864-2
- Accelerated Tilde skills Design and Produce Text Documents: ISBN 978-0-7346-0865-9
- Accelerated Tilde skills Produce Spreadsheets: ISBN 978-0-7346-0866-6
Check out our latest catalogues:
- TUP cluster catalogue: TUP Full price list Jan – April 2015
- TILDE business catalogue: Tilde business catalogue 2015.
Check out the Tilde Publishing ePDF and eChapters that are available on Author Cloudware
- Intercultural Communication: Connecting with Cultural Diversity – by Sebastian Ioppolo
- Prices, Interest Rates and Aggregate Output – by Jerry Mushin
- Contemporary Issues and Challenges in HRM: Third Edition by Peter Holland et al.
- Be Your Own Boss: The Practical Self-Employment Handbook – by Ian Birt
- Illustrating Statistical Procedures: Finding Meaning in Quantitative Data: Second Edition – by Ray W Cooksey
- Social Entrepreneurship and Enterprise – Concepts in Context – by Heather Douglas and Suzanne Grant
- In the Public Interest: Protecting Whistleblowers and Those Who Speak Out – by Peter Bowden
- Organising an Academic Conference: Guidelines for Scholarly and Financial Success – by Delwyn Clark and Gael McDonald
- Social Marketing: Good Intentions, First Edition – by Cynthia Webster et al.
- Studies of Management: Understanding Chaos and Complexity – by Jill Bamforth
Keep up-to-date and access great deals through LinkedIn.