Exercise files for Office 2013 and 2010
All of the exercise files and log sheets for the Tilde skills and Be Competent In… books can be found under the ‘Educators’ tab at the top of the website.
Deciding on textbooks for Semester 2?
Here are a few special treats to help you make a decision (print books only):
- Purchase Cornerstones of Management 2nd edition, receive FREE Student Activity Guide (for a limited time)
- Purchase Small Business Management 2nd edition, receive FREE Cases in Entrepreneurship and Innovation (for a limited time)
- 30% discount on Success at University: What they Haven’t Told You (for a limited time)
Follow Tilde on LinkedIn to be kept up-to-date on our discounts.
- Be Your Own Boss: The Practical Self-Employment Handbook – by Ian Birt
- Illustrating Statistical Procedures: Finding Meaning in Quantitative Data: Second Edition – by Ray W Cooksey
- Social Entrepreneurship and Enterprise – Concepts in Context – by Heather Douglas and Suzanne Grant
- In the Public Interest: Protecting Whistleblowers and Those Who Speak Out – by Peter Bowden
- Organising an Academic Conference: Guidelines for Scholarly and Financial Success – by Delwyn Clark and Gael McDonald
- Social Marketing: Good Intentions, First Edition – by Cynthia Webster et al.
- Studies of Management: Understanding Chaos and Complexity – by Jill Bamforth
- Growing Sustainable Communities: A Development Guide for Southeast Asia – Editors: Linda Brennan et al.
Click HERE to see a list the books currently available as ebooks.
Keep up-to-date and access great deals through LinkedIn.