New Economics textbook – available in the next 2 weeks
Prices, Interest Rates and Aggregate Output: An Overview of Macroeconomics is intended to support an introductory undergraduate course in macroeconomics. Written in a rigorous yet accessible style, it is aimed not only at students whose major subject is economics but also at others who want to acquire some theoretical background to current economic issues.
No previous study of macroeconomics is assumed, although successful completion of an introductory course in microeconomics would be an advantage. Advanced mathematical skills are not required.
For more information, click HERE.
Lecturers interested in reviewing this new textbook, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or download the electronic review copy via Author Cloudware (available now).
Check out the Tilde Publishing eBooks that are available on Author Cloudware
- Be Your Own Boss: The Practical Self-Employment Handbook – by Ian Birt
- Illustrating Statistical Procedures: Finding Meaning in Quantitative Data: Second Edition – by Ray W Cooksey
- Social Entrepreneurship and Enterprise – Concepts in Context – by Heather Douglas and Suzanne Grant
- In the Public Interest: Protecting Whistleblowers and Those Who Speak Out – by Peter Bowden
- Organising an Academic Conference: Guidelines for Scholarly and Financial Success – by Delwyn Clark and Gael McDonald
- Social Marketing: Good Intentions, First Edition – by Cynthia Webster et al.
- Studies of Management: Understanding Chaos and Complexity – by Jill Bamforth
- Growing Sustainable Communities: A Development Guide for Southeast Asia – Editors: Linda Brennan et al.
Keep up-to-date and access great deals through LinkedIn.