Just arrived: Intercultural Communication by Sebastian Ioppolo
With the recent rise of globalisation and the rapid growth of multiculturalism in society, we are now required to communicate more often with people from different cultural backgrounds. When communicating, one of the biggest mistakes we make is to assume others think the same way we do.
Intercultural Communication: Connecting with Cultural Diversity first reviews the basics of communication, and then applies that knowledge in an intercultural context, taking you on a journey that leads to improved interactions and relationships, greater success in the achievement of goals, and better outcomes in both your professional and personal life.
Click HERE for more information.
TILDE business catalogue
Check out the latest TILDE business catalogue: Tilde business catalogue 2015.
Check out the Tilde Publishing eBooks that are available on Author Cloudware
- Be Your Own Boss: The Practical Self-Employment Handbook – by Ian Birt
- Illustrating Statistical Procedures: Finding Meaning in Quantitative Data: Second Edition – by Ray W Cooksey
- Social Entrepreneurship and Enterprise – Concepts in Context – by Heather Douglas and Suzanne Grant
- In the Public Interest: Protecting Whistleblowers and Those Who Speak Out – by Peter Bowden
- Organising an Academic Conference: Guidelines for Scholarly and Financial Success – by Delwyn Clark and Gael McDonald
- Social Marketing: Good Intentions, First Edition – by Cynthia Webster et al.
- Studies of Management: Understanding Chaos and Complexity – by Jill Bamforth
- Growing Sustainable Communities: A Development Guide for Southeast Asia – Editors: Linda Brennan et al.
Keep up-to-date and access great deals through LinkedIn.